New Data Screen Layout Options!
Data Screens - Users may modify and save customized layouts or views of the OWL 7 Data Screens. Default "Lexco" layouts are provided with specific content and settings for Culture and Production views of the data. Only a single Lexco layout will be available, when a data grid has no associated production. Additional layouts can be saved by utilizing the Save Layout option.
The Save Layout option allows users to save any customized data grid settings for future use or as the default layout. Users can now save personalized views of the data after having added, removed, rearranged, and resized columns. Saved layouts can also include data sorts, filters and units.
4/2013 Update contains:
- Lease, Well, Platform, and Production BOEM data as of late April 2013
- Lease and Well Production through 2/2013
- Recent Well Logs released during April 2013
- Sale 227 data - all Phase I and some Phase II lease approvals
OWL 7 Update Instructions
Updating with CD
An easy-to-use Setup program has been included on the CD to help you update. Network version of OWL 7 can be updated from any machine that has OWL 7 installed on it. Let the Setup program run until the Finished message appears. You will know that the update has been successful if the date 4/30/2013 is seen at the bottom of the Entry Screen.
Updating Online via OWL 7 Administrator
- Open OWL 7 Administrator (must use the OWL7AdminLauncher.exe)
- Go to Update tab
- Click Check for update (latest update is Update 208)
- Click Install Update (option only appears when OWL is not up to date)
- Downloads update
- Click OK when "OWL7Admin will close while the update is installed" message appears
- Setup program automatically launches InstallShield Wizard
If you prefer updating via this method and no longer wish to receive an Update CD each month, then please let us know. Send us an email or give us a call at 281-370-4313.